Do you have a strong religious faith and are struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol? Fort Lauderdale Hospital offers a Christian-based treatment track for individuals looking for a spiritually guided detox and rehab program. Using a combination of traditional drug and alcohol rehab along with a spiritual approach to recovery, Fort Lauderdale Hospital can […]
Fort Lauderdale Hospital offers faith-based programming within our residential treatment program for detox and addiction treatment.
Developed in conjunction with the Lighthouse Network, our faith-based program is a separate track within Fort Lauderdale Hospital is a biblically-based detox and 28 day treatment program for individuals suffering from substance abuse addiction.
This Christian-based treatment program integrates God’s power and teaching from the Bible and will help patients to:
- Learn a Biblical perspective on addiction and how to break free
- Understand how God designed your mind
- Uncover the root causes of your addiction and why you self-medicated with substances
- Recovery training led by Christian therapists and staff members
- Daily devotional and Bible Study
- Daily group therapy sessions infusing Biblical principles into your treatment
- Weekly church service at a local church
- Celebrate Recovery meetings 3 evenings a week at local churches
- Practical Bible-based skills to achieve peace, fulfillment and your God-given potential
- Grow your relationship with God through Jesus to empower your recovery
Each aspect of this specialized treatment program has been designed to maximize recovery in all areas of Spirit, Mind, and Body, so that we are not just treating your physical addiction, but helping you to overcome its impact on your mind and emotions.
Contact us today to learn more.